Micromax released the teasers for its IN Note 2 smartphone a few days ago. Now, finally, the smartphone is officially launched by the company. The phone succeeds the famous IN Note 1 with improvements in all core areas, including a better AMOLED display, better CPU (Mediatek Helio G95), bigger battery and also support for faster charging technology.
Micromax’s IN Note 2 runs on almost stock Android OS – assuring a bloatware free experinece. However, Micromax has lightly tinkered with the OS to provide for some of the most asked features from the users. The phone is running Android 11 out of the box. Sadly Micromax has not made any announcement regarding any further OS upgrades for the IN Note 2. Apart from that, the phone offers a very competitive hardware at the price point, giving a strong comeptition to the other brands like Realme, Redmi, Oppo and Vivo.
Micromax went with a new design for the camera housing while keeping a more boxy overall design. The back is made out of glass with a glossy finish, giving the phone a very premium and attractive look and feel. Most of the front of the device is covered by the display glass which is protected by Corning’s Gorilla glass.
Micromax IN Note 2 specifications
- Display: 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED display
- Display protection – Corning Gorilla Glass
- Max brightness: 550 NITS
- Storage and RAM: 64 GB onboard storage and 4 GB of memory (RAM)
- Expandable by a MicroSD card upto 256 GB
- Cameras: Quad camera setup w/ 48 MP Samsung GM1 main camera | 16 MP front camera
- Secondary cameras – 5 MP ultra-wide, 2 MP depth, 2 MP macro
- Camera features – Panorama, Burst Mode, Time Lapse,Face Beauty, Night mode,Slow motion,Qr code scanner, Pro mode
- CPU: Mediatek Helio G95 with liquid cooling
- Octacore CPU with clock speeds upto 2.05 Ghz
- ARM Mali G76 GPU
- Battery: 5,050 mAh Li-Po battery
- Fast charging capable @ 30W via USB Type-C port
- Operating system: Android 11, upgradable to Android 12
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G VoLTE (carrier aggregation), WiFi 2.4 & 5Ghz, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm audio jack, USB Type-C, USB OTG, GPS
- Security features: Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Box contents: Smartphone, 30W charger, TPU case, Screen guard, SIM removal too, User manuals
- Colours: Oak (Brown), Black
Micromax IN Note 2: Price and Sale details – Flipkart, and Micromax website
Micromax IN Note 2 is available to purchase for an introductory price of Rs. 12,490. The regular price of the phone is 13,490. The first sale will start from 30th of January 2021 at 12PM.
IN Note 2 phone will be available for purchase via Flipkart and Micomax’s own website. The following are the links to purchase Micromax IN Note 2.