Follow this detailed guide for unlocking the Bootloader of your IN 1b.
New Comer Friendly✔️
Benefits of unlocking Bootloader on your smartphone:-
- It allows you to install custom recovery on your smartphone.
- It allows you to install custom ROMs on your smartphone.
- Furthermore, it allows you to root your device and make you superuser.
- After unlocking the bootloader, all of your data will be erased, so create a backup of your important data before proceeding.
- Unlocking may modify some system functions and prevent you from updating the system version.
- You may end up bricking your device, if not followed the instructions carefully.
Before you proceed
Make sure to have
- More than 60% charge on your IN 1b.
- A USB type-C cable, using an official cable, is recommended.
- A PC or an auxiliary smartphone.
- An OTG-Connector(If using smartphone).
Method 1 (Using PC)
1> Make a backup of your important data, as unlocking will erase it.
2> Go to Settings → About Phone → Build Number (Tap this 7-times to enable Developer Options).
3> Go back to Settings → System → Advanced → Developer Options → USB Debugging (Turn this on) → It will prompt “Allow USB debugging?” → Click on “Allow”. 
4> Again, head to Developer Options → OEM Unlocking → It will prompt “Allow OEM Unlocking” → Click on “Enable”. 
5> Now, download and install the Android SDK Platform tools on your PC.
6> Connect your smartphone to the PC via USB Type-C cable.
7> Open the Platform Tools folder on your PC.
8> Then Click on the folder icon at the top ().
9> Type “cmd” (without double quotes) after clicking on the folder icon ().
10> This will launch the Command Prompt. Type the below command in this window to boot your device to Fast-boot Mode.
adb reboot bootloader
11> Press “Enter” on your keyboard and now wait for the device to boot into fast boot mode. The fast-boot mode will be displayed on the device screen (Refer to the).
12> Now, type/execute the following command to unlock the bootloader.
fast boot flashing unlock
13> Now, you will get a confirmation message on your device screen. For unlocking the bootloader (if you haven’t changed your mind), Press the VOLUME UP key to confirm the unlocking process.
14> The unlocking process will now begin and will take only a few seconds. Once completed, you will get an “Unlock Pass” message on your IN 1b.
15> Congo! You have successfully unlocked the bootloader on your IN 1b. To boot back to your OS, type the below command on your PC.
Method 2 (Using Auxiliary Smartphone)
1> Install this app on your Auxiliary Smartphone.
2> Now connect IN 1b to your secondary smartphone.
3> Now, click on the icon like this “<>”. (
4> Now execute the following commands in the secondary smartphone.
⇾ adb devices ⇾ adb reboot bootloader ⇾ fast boot flashing unlock
3> Press the Volume UP key of your IN 1b to confirm Unlocking.
For rebooting to the OS, execute the following command on the secondary smartphone.
⇾ fastboot reboot
Congo! You have successfully unlocked the bootloader on your IN 1b.
That’s all for this guide. Follow our social media handles to keep yourself updated with the latest happenings in the world of Micromax.
Join our Telegram group to stay updated on the latest information surrounding IN Mobiles and Micromax even before we post it on the blog.